Time for some caffeine… or some cough syrup in my case. Anyways, here are some interesting reads to catch up on while taking your afternoon break.
- How To Disable Java in Your Browser [Article] – You probably don’t use it so just follow these steps, at a minimum. If you know you really don’t use it then completely uninstall it.
- How to Raise Your Rates, Deliver Better Work & Get Paid What You Deserve [Video] – It’s long but there are some good entrepreneurial tactics and tricks to get closer to that dream job.
- Signal & Noise :: Produced for ScottKelby.com [Video] – Watch this one! Find the signal, your signal, and make some magic.
- Say hello to the new Mega: We go hands on [Article] – The rogue Dropbox and Box competitor. With over half a million signups in the first 12-14 hours… not bad Kim, not bad at all.
- Use a Rubber Band to Keep Your Laptop’s Power Brick from Slipping Off Your Desk [Article] – Ugly, but it works…