Ok folks, let’s start off the week right! First, grab your favorite caffeinated beverage and check out some links below. Lastly, have a great day.
- Facebook tinkered with users’ feeds for a massive psychology experiment [Article] – I actually find this interesting. Would you leave Facebook because of this?
- Cellphones, Then and Now [Article] – A very simple image that compares an old Nokia phone to today’s iPhone. So true and very sad all at the same time.
- Cut Your Workload in Half at Work with Two Emails a Week [Article] – In concept, awesome. In reality, not quite sure. It would all depend if your manager would agree. I often find that leadership wants a more hands on approach and for some reason, are always looking for status updates even when a deadline is given.
- How To Make The Bitty-Q – (A Drink-Can BBQ) [Video] – If you need a small weekend project or a small grill for camping, this might be for you!
- How A Week Long Workcation Changed My Life (And Business) [Article] – Inspiring but also down to earth. “If you had to make $100 in a week from your business, how would you do it?”