I’m a little late in posting today and it’s probably a little late to have some coffee. So… have some tea instead! I’m enjoying a little Earl Grey.
- 55 Special Uses For Baking Soda You Never Knew [Article] – Doesn’t sound tasty… “Use as a mouthwash. Neutralize the odor in your mouth by putting one teaspoon of baking soda in a small glass. Swirl around your mouth, spit it out and rinse.”
- Amazon to start Sunday deliveries after striking deal with US Postal Service [Article] – I envision Netflix being the next major company to jump on this bandwagon.
- What We Found at Hart Island, The Largest Mass Grave Site In the U.S. [Article] – This blew my mind after reading it. I never would have imagined that this happened here in the US.
- Why Tea Is So Healthy for You (and How to Get the Most from Every Cup) [Article] – Cheers!
- Our new job board: WeWorkRemotely.com [Article] – Check out 37signals new job board.